Portable CD Player with Earphones HiFi Music Compact Walkman Player Reproductor CD Anti-Shock Personal Car Music Disc Player Qosea
- ❤️【Portable design】Small and handy music CD player with classic black color, smooth appearance with perfect LCD display, compatible with CD, MP3, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA Audio files, AUX is combined with all audible devices 3.5 mm audio input, perfect gift for children’s, Music Lovers, family, friends to learn language, listen to music
- ❤️【HIFI Lossless Sound Quality & Multifunctional】The CD player has various modern features. ASP: anti-shock system to prevent interruption of CD playback in case of vibration; DIR: All the files can be played back repeatedly for mp3; BBS sound effect; 4 Play Modes: Repeat a track, Repeat ALL, Programmed Play, Play in random order
- ❤️【Convenient power supply】At home, you can set the CD player perfectly fine with the USB cable in no time at all; When you are outside, you do not need to worry about power sources due to 2 x 1.5V batteries (NOT INCLUDED); If you want to use it in your car, it needs an AUX cable (INCLUDED)
- ❤️【Easy to use】On the top side, the disc player has an LCD display and buttons for playback functions; On the side, you can easily adjust the volume; NOTE: Please check whether your disc is rotating or not. If your disc format isn’t compatible, it won’t work
- ❤️ Warranty: Product comes with 1 year unlimited warranty, 30 days refund guarantee. Please contact us if you have any question, we will reply in 24 working hours.
Q: What’s PROG? How to use?
A: PROG is Programmed Play.
(1)Press the stop button during playback.
(2)Press the program button and select the desired track by pressing the previous or next button, Once you have selected your desired track, press the program button again to program the track.
(3)If you want all tracks to be programmed, repeat step (2).
(4)To begin the programmed playback, press the play button. (NOTE: When playback stops, the programmed playback will be erased.)
(5)To cancel programmed playback, press the play button.
Q: Can I use the player without AA size batteries?
A: You can insert the small end of a 4.5-volt DC, 600 MA AC adapter into the DC power jack located on the back of the unit. Plug the adapter into an AC electrical outlet.
CAUTION: To prevent possible injury and/or property damage, use a 4.5-volt DC, 600 MA adapter only and follow all safety instructions.
Q: How to connect the car or stereo to play?
A: There is a 3.5mm aux cord with a male plug on each end in the package. One goes into the unit the other plugs into alternative input.
Q: The CD player cuts off during a song and turns off?
A: Please check if the batteries has low power or check if the power adapter is well connected. Besides, the condition of the disc (scratches, debris, cracks, etc.) will impact the performance of the device. So please kindly check your CD condition, and try a new CD to have another test.
- To open the battery cover, slide the battery cover in the direction of arrow and then lift the cover up.
- Place two”AA size batteries(not included)into the vacant battery slots. Be sure to place the flat side(-)going in first against the spring inside the battery pack. Depress the spring with the battery as you push the opposite end into the battery slot.
- Place the battery cover on by placing the door down and sliding it against the arrow.
Optional AC adapter Use(Not Included)
- Remove the batteries from the unit.
- Insert the small end of a 4.5-volt DC, 500 MA AC adapter into the DC power jack located on the back of the unit. Plug the adapter into an AC electrical outlet.
- CAUTION: To prevent possible injury and/or property damage, use a 4.5-volt DC, 500 MA adapter only and follow all safety instructions.
- Personal CD player
- Ear phones
- USB cable
- Storage bag
- User manual
- In-line control for 3.5mm headset
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable