Electric Wireless Tens Unit With Remote | Neck Massager | Heating Cervical Massage Sticker | Smart Touch Screen | Arm Leg Back Shoulder Massager | Pain Relief
1. Wireless Tens Unit With Remote, Dual-channel output, 45 degrees constant temperature heating, relax muscles anytime and anywhere, relieve fatigue and muscle pain, and enjoy a comfortable massage.
2. The mini massager is small in size and light in weight, easy to carry and store, suitable for travel or business trips, relax and relieve fatigue after work.
3. EMS massage has 6 modes and 19 levels of intensity to choose from to meet different needs.
4. It can be used on multiple parts of the body, such as neck, back, waist, buttocks, legs, arms, and abdomen.
5. Touch screen host and touch screen remote control: digital display screen display mode and massage intensity, data is clear at a glance, easy to operate.
Material: ABS resin + PU leather + hydrogel sheet + conductive gel
Size: Main unit: 5*5*1.85cm, patch: 13.3*5.7 (at the widest point) cm, remote control: 9.5*3.5*1cm
Packing size: 19*13*4.3cm
Output voltage 0-90V
Output frequency: 1-100Hz
Input current: 0-450MA
Input voltage: 5V
Lithium battery capacity: 500mah
Suggested use environment: 20-40℃
1* Remote control (or without remote control)
1* USB Charging Cable
1* Chinese and English User Manual
1. Fix the host and then massage it on it;
2. Paste the massage stick to the position that needs to be massaged. Please wipe off the sweat from the contact area before use to make the stick adhere to the surface as much as possible;
3. Long press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the remote control, the indicator light will light up, lightly press the power button to change different modes, there are 6 modes in total;
4. Press the ↑/↓ key to adjust the intensity, there are 19 intensities in total, and the heating function key enters the heating mode;
5. The remote control or the host computer long press the power button for 3 seconds to shut down.
The position of the host must be correctly aligned with the magnetic buckle of the patch, that is, the ↑ and ↓ keys are at the left and right positions of the patch, and the heating key and power button are at the upper and lower positions of the patch.